Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pinterest

My absolute addiction and ideas generator for my classroom this year.  I have discovered so many wonderful blogs written by teachers willing to share their ideas and resources.  This is one reason I have created my own blog, so that I can give back, rather than always taking.  The other reason is, I am a wiki fan, and want to learn more about blogging so that I can make an informed choice about which format to use in my classroom.

This year has been a very difficult start for me.  I have some very challenging children in my class and only now, after 4 weeks of  'very trying times' do I feel like I am starting to make some progress.  I hopefully have 'head space' time to share what I have been trialling in our classroom thanks to all the wonderful ideas on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment